This morning I found a very cute radicchio at the bio market of Saint Gilles and I've thought suddenly about this simple recipe that is perfect as antipasto (starter) or side-dish.
The radicchio has a bitter taste, so it's always better to choose a delicate filling, in this case I've chosen potatoes, but you can use ricotta or mushrooms for example.
Ingredients for the Radi-cute Rolls:
What happens next? Easy-peasy.
In one bowl mix together potatoes, 1 egg, parmesan cheese, the leek, salt and pepper.
Then proceed separating all the leaves of the radicchio and cutting the smelly cheese.
Start filling the leaves one by one with a spoon of potato mixture and one piece of gorgonzola.
Wrap it and lay it down in a baking pan (greased with a trickle of EVOO on the bottom).
Sprinkle with the rest of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and EVO and bake for 15 minutes at 180 C°.
Troppo buono!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment